Tuesday, April 12, 2005

They got me

They finally got me. They pulled a fast one on me and finally got me to look. Who am I talking about? Have I gone completely over the hill? Paranoid? Did the Home Security Agency put the squeeze on me? Was it revealed I was raised by some underground cult? Maybe a band of hippies?

No it’s the penis enlargement hucksters. Don’t give me that, “I have never heard of them” bullshit. You know everyone has wondered or thought about these ads. Women have probably said to themselves, “Its about damn time”. Guys have said to themselves,” I’d like to do junior high physical education all over again.”

No I didn’t give in to them and buy any cream or whatever they are selling. I gave up being concerned about the prowess of my pecker when I reached 18, no 25, no 30, no more like when I reached 40. Regardless when it was, it happened. And so I have always laugh when I seen these little ads that spam our email world. They use all kinds of tricks to get you to open them. Some mention how this or that girl wants you…. Some say herbal remedies for human growth. Others promise a steady stream of wanting women to your door.

If these promises were true about men’s short comings we would have a world of 40 something men running around in spandex with a head full of hair. Men proudly primping about, strutting their quaffs and bulges. Sounds like Hollywood when I think about it.

Well anyway they tricked me the other day. I got this email from a lady named, Lilly Mack. My great grandmother who died when I was 5 had the same name. I thought is this a relative? Maybe its one of those find a lost relative thing. So I clicked on it and the whole deal was, I could buy this cream and rub it on my cock and it would grow as much as three inches in so many days. Now how stupid do these people think I am. I could rub anything on my cock and it will grow three inches and it won’t take a few days to see results either. I can rub my bare hand on it for a while and it’ll grow.

Then I pictured the same guys walking around in their spandex and thick hair again and noticed their hands didn’t look any larger than normal. How could that be? Wouldn’t the cream pretty much enlarge any part of your body it came in contact with? Remembering that I am a writer and that the penis stronger than the sword I’ll shall prevail. Do you think there maybe other Lilly Macks?