Thursday, September 01, 2005

Random post

The madness of Katrina is seeing people loot objects that require electrical power to run. Where are they taking the stolen loot back to their pile of rubble?

The madness is seeing people from both sides of the political spectrum pointing fingers at one another as if Katrina is someone elses fault. The vanity of any person believing human beings have the power to spin the wind, rotate the Earth, raise the sun and moon or shine the stars amazes me.

Why do sneezes feel so good?

Has anyone listened to the new Brad Paisley's song, "Alcohol"? Witty comes to mind.

Was Ty voted out because he is black?

My new love, no its not Paris or her ilk. Its the new 2006 Black Mustang GT. One drove past me or should I say flew past me on my commute to work this morning. What a beautiful car. It reminded me of the days when they actually made cars. (late 60s and early 70s) Hell, I couldn't afford the gas anyway.

Speaking of gas, who is the looter? The guy stealing groceries off the rack at Wal-Mart to feed himself and possibly his family or the service station owner that charges $6 a gallon?

Why would a shop owner shoot an idiot stealing a flat screen TV out of his high tech store in New Orleans? Murder is a sin as well as stealing. They are equally wrong and equally senseless. (RDA is going to say I'm getting soft in my old age)

Does anyone have a vulnerable feeling about now? It seems to me that we need to keep an eye on anything that may be related to terrorism especially right now. Those evil bastards that are working toward our demise may see the disaster in the south as a good time to lay a big slap up side our heads. Not paranoia just a thought.

Has everyone got on the Rams bandwagon yet?

Something to consider. Would it be a good idea to tell Mr. Vincente Fox of Mexico to give us a barrel of oil per month per illegal alien in the states? That would be 1,440,000,000 barrels per year from my count.

Is anyone yearning for autumn?