Tuesday, August 23, 2005

My Boss the tyrannical lefty

I had eluded to it the other day and I have had a couple ask me when I was going to spill the beans about my asshole lefty boss who threw a few punches at me. Last week prior to leaving for the Olymipic Penninsula to appraise three sawmills my boss had asked to have a meeting with me and my co-worker, "The Can-O-Corn".

The day before my boss had sat through a grueling deposition with an attorney firm from Seattle regarding a condemnation/eminent domaine case we are employed as expert witnesses in. Apparently during the deposition he had made many statements that our firm had done various things that we had not done. He then wanted Can-O-Corn and myself to dummie up some workpapers that supported his claims and not date them so he could send them to the attornies who deposed him. But he wanted them in our hand writing.

We responded with a definate, "NO".

This enraged the little piece of shit. He began becoming very beligerant and started to belittle us and our work. He said he couldn't take Can-O-Corn and myself being joined at the hip and conspiring against him. He then went on some tirade about how he was this and that and the all around greatest blah, blah, blah. I turned away and looked at the clock to try and guage when we would arrive in the Olympia area when all of a sudden a couple of fists swung under my nose. I leaned back while the little butt-lick was swinging his fists at me from across the table. Fortunately he is too short to reach me. Can-O-Corn jumped and got between the two of us and demanded that the little Clinton cigar chomper sit his ass down and knock it off. I followed with if you ever swing at me again I'll slam your ass into the ground. He then apologized repeatedly.

This was the second time in two months this asshole had swung at me.

After the fumes died down Can-O-Corn and I grabbed our stuff and headed for Olympia. When we arrived back in the office on Monday his executive assistant told us he was telling everyone we had mutinied against him and lost our cool. He said he feared for his life. Fortunately I had called the police and filed a complaint against the shithead. Now all week he stomps around the office giving us the cold shoulder like a spoiled little 12 year boy who didn't get his way and knows his temper tantrum was out of line.

My plans are to leave his employment at the first of the year but I will not let this dolt make me quit. Even though he is planning on closing the doors betwen now and the end of the year, I want him to have the balls to fire me but I think he knows he has went too far this time.

So that's the office drama for now. I must tell you there is nothing I detest more than a workplace that spends its time on crap like this. I have never cared about all the office gossip, arguments, or personal conflicts. I especially can't take it when it includes the Pirate. I have too many other things to do to have shit like this consume my thoughts and take away my sleep.

Peace