Sunday, August 21, 2005

Little Sister and Dad have the house alone

Mrs. Pirate and the two boys are out this weekend visiting family and working so they left the Little Sister and me to fend for ourselves. It has been really laid back and she puts less pressures on me as a Dad then her brothers. I thank the big guy every day for the four kids and especially the two daughters. Little Sister wants me to drag her down town Portland today so she can check out the locals. So I will not have a lot to write on today. In fact she is standing at my office door egging me to go. I keep telling her my shorts are still in the dryer drying but she isn't buying it.

Tomorrow I'll tell you about my boss assaulting me in the office last week. The little bastard is lucky I didn't pound his head. He wanted me to falsify documents for a court case we are prepring for and I refused so he got violent. Story at 11.

I also plan to chime in on Cindy Sheehan. The NFL preseason and why Cheryl Crow is in a twitg right now.

Peace and God Bless

And damn I like autumn