Monday, August 08, 2005

Where have you been Pirate man?

I've been everywhere man. I've been to the ends of life, I've been in the midst of stampedes, I've been right here and over there. The Pirate man was experiencing some technical difficulties with his muse and his desires. Sometimes the too many days at sea can leave a pirate listless, uninspired, doubtful, and just plan blue. I was experiencing some heavy doubt and was unable to play. So I took my muse and went home. I have spent most of my hiatus in introspect. I took the time to make a mental priority list and took time to appreciate it.

Too long I had burnt the candle on both ends. Family, work and friends, mostly work, was rightfully calling my number and I ran to it with passion until one day I wanting nothing but my family. I couldn 't keep the passion burning for anything other than my four kids and my wife.

Now after some travel with most of them I feel compelled to get back in the deck and start through my commentary and my prose around again. I have missed all of you greatly some of you maybe a little more than others. I have read all of you throughout my leave but left few comments.

Like the NFL I'm back to stay and to hurl some of my unsolicited crap all over the blog world.