Friday, February 04, 2005

What to blog today?

Its not that I am speachless or having a blogging block or something. I just do not have a lot of time today to get into it. I have too much work to do before weekend. I definately do not want to take anything home for the weekend and try to watch the Super Bowl at the same time. I have decided to share with the blogosphere what I like.

1. I like watching Dennis Miller on CNBC when I get home from work

2. I like Black Butte Porter brewed by Deschuttes (sic)Brewery in Bend, Oregon.

3. I liked Laurie Partridge more than the snobby Marcia Brady.

4. My favorite NFL team is the Rams, since about 1970.

5. I like Coke over Pepsi. I can not stand RC

6. I'm a leg, eyes, butt and neck man.

7. I think cleft chins for a woman are hot and I don't like perfect teeth but they do have to be white.

8. I like Woody Allen movies and I could careless he ran off with his step daughter. Asian chicks are hot.

9. I think Billy Bob Thorton is a hero for most men. Hell he married Angilina Jolie didn't he?

10. I have read everything published of James Patterson, Stephen King, John Steinbeck, Jack London, and John Grisham. I read too much, about 50 to 60 books a year.

11. I like David Letterman over Jay Leno. Can't stand Conan O'Brian or Jon Stewart.

12. I watch anything with John Wayne, Jimmy Stewart, Alan Ladd, Al Pacino, Robert DeNiro, Gene Hackman, Clint Eastwood, Dustin Hoffman, and Jack Nicholson in it.

13. I like watching Law and Order, American Dream, According to Jim, and now Medium.

14. Jimmy Buffett, Willie Nelson, Tom Petty, Eric Clapton, Neil Young and Toby Keith are the best.