Monday, March 07, 2005

Paranoia

I'm getting a little nervous. I think Mrs. Pirate has been spreading some kind of rumors. I was gone for sometime before I could read my emails. What I got when I got back was 222 spam mails on the either the size of my tool or for boosting my tools performance. Give me a break will you. I have not been that concern about my "purpose" since I was 16 or 30.

Since I was gone and while my email bag filled up with pecker spam several events have happened.

My beloved Blazers fired coach Maurice Cheeks. I guess since he was the only one on the team that wasn't in jail, stoned, or ignorant he didn't fit the profile of being a Blazer.

Chris Rock hosted and bombed on the Oscars. Could some one tell me what the heck was that no talent doing on a show where the talent was to be honored and rewarded? At least my favorite won most of everything. Don't you think Hillary Swank looks good. Hell old Clint looks good for being in his 70s.

The streets of Lebanon are filling up with the young and educated demanding that the Syrian government pull their troops out of their country. A lot has changed since the Marine barricks back in the 80s. Palastinians have voted for peace since their thug leader died. Iraq has had open elections, Afghanistan has had elections. Libya has tunred over all their weapons and they want peace. Iran is feeling the pinch from the western world and their youth. And the left thought Bush was an idiot to even think democracy or peace would become part of the Arab street's culture. Empowering people works no matter where it is tried.

Brad and Jennifer are still on the outs and frankly a lot of us men are pissed about it. We do not like how the our lady Angelina Jolie's name has been drug through this mud fight and soiled. Come on we all know Angelina loves old Pirates. Ask Billy Bob "Bad Santa" Thornton. She doesn't like pretty boys. She wants the unshaven heathen types, beauty and the beast romance.

BTK has finally been caught. What a weird story that is. Some guy living the life of every day man on the street. Family man, church member, pillar of the community and he has been going around murdering and torturing people. What gets me everyone is so surprised. Something tells me as soon as the family starts to talk and those who really know him, we will find out this guy was whacked all along.

Found a new show I really like actually two. Medium on Monday nights and Numbers on I can't remember what night. I know I am tired of cop shows but as a writer these two are close to being original if not in idea at least in style.

I spent too much time on the road over the last three weeks and hopfully the demand for my bullshit will cease for awhile so I can get on with my office work, my writing, my family and my blogging.