Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Eat the Teacher?

When I was a young Pirate my father, Buck Inear, use to tease me about school and screwing off too much. He would say you know I buy you the books and send you to school and all I want to do is eat the teacher. All the swill drinking buddies of his would all laugh. And I would think what the hell is he talking about. What the hell is with the patch, the peg leg and the damn earring? Men don't wear earrings.

Now a week doesn't go by without a teacher somewhere in the US being arrested for jumping some 14 year old kid's bod. What really grabs me about this is they are all hot looking( the teachers not the damn kids) . The teacher is usually some mid-twenties blonde babe who looks like she shouldn't have a problem picking up another adult. I'm sure there are fat coaches and thumbless shop teachers looking to be bedded by a babe like one of these "preditors". Why the kids?

I'm dumbfounded. When I was a kid growing up in the 70s all my teachers were either men or old women. As horny as I was as I kid I never fathomed humping one of my teachers. Maybe the codger that cleaned the gym but never one of the teachers.

Then if I had had a hot babe for a teacher and she had let me touch and probe the beav I sure in hell would have never told anyone. I would have been greedy and wise enough to know if the word got out this feast would be over.

I'm torn here because my civil person, within me, says it is no different than a guy boinking a teeny-bopper. If my 13 year old daughter came home and said that Mr. Band Teacher touched her I'd gut the sumbitch. On the other hand if Slick or Jock came home and said they bumped uglies with Mrs. Hot Babe I think I'd introduce them to their first grail of swill.

Your saying to yourself this guy is a typical male, old Mr. Double Standard. Its okay for the boys to do it but when it comes to a girl. What did you expect? I'm a damn Pirate. I rape, plunder and pillage for a living. Of course rules of decency only apply when I want them to.

At least with all this teacher eating going on at schools today it should save us a lot in books.