Tuesday, August 23, 2005

I have a new toy

I have discovered a new fun way to mess with people and it is actually pretty harmless. When some one from India calls me because I stiffed Mervyns this month or I went on vacation and didn't pay any of my bills (just in case) or they want to sell me timeshare I use a made up foreign language to mess with them.

Caller: My I speak wit Mr. Flankrin Pilate prease?

Pirate: Oh, ya bit do ya. Aye

Caller: I'm to tolly, may I peak wit Mr. Pilate prease?

Pirate: Jo,Jo, winga do yah?

Caller: Id Mrs. Pilate dere prease?

Pirate: Ooooh, haaa yaaa woo. Yaya ma! Tic tac toe.

This can go on and on. Now the object is see how long they stay on the line. Use a timer. I officially have the record at 7 minutes 23 seconds. My youngest son, Slick has joined in on the fun. I think he may be taking too far though. I called the other day and he did it to me.