Thursday, May 26, 2005

Busy busy busy

I don't have time to bitch or tell a tale I'm on my way home early today. Little Sister has a concert in the park and then a softball game afterwards. Busy parents me and Mrs. Pirate are for sure, for sure.

Things to think about I graduated from high school 27 years ago today.

My babe Paris is in the news again pissing off all the tight asses. Keep spreading them for your Daddy Paris. Because you're HOT.

I think we are about through with all the Season Finales aren't we?

I think Bo Bice was robbed. Carrie was cute but not nearly the talent Bo is. I also think these two finalist are better than any winners in the past.

Football (i mean real football not this soccer shit) starts in three months. Go Rams. Go Ducks.

I haven't watched one NBA playoff game this year. I use to live for the game. The thugs have taken it over and ruined what was once performance art on the hardwoods. Now its a fucking shoe commercial.

I like GW and I stand behind him, but I think its time to be thinking about bringing the troops home as soon as possible.

While I'm on the Middle East, can someone tell me that other than terrorism and oil what else does the Middle East bring to the world table? And what will they do when we develop electric SUVs?

Did I tell you I saw a real moose out in the woods when I was in Bonner's Ferry. No shit I did. For a Pirate that's cool. The only other one I ever saw was splattered all over the road in Wasilla, Alaska when I was 17. He had battled a semi-truck and lost.

I encourage all of you to go to your local used book store and buy a book by Howard Frank Mosher.