Wednesday, August 24, 2005

The Tyrant is trying to cover his ass

Today my little piece of shit of a boss tried a fast one. Unfortunately his side is full of lies and deception. He stuck his head in my office this morning and was all polite and said he'd like to talk to me about something at 1.

Then when I got back from lunch summond me by speaker phone he'd like to see me in his office. The two years I have made this twit money he has never used the speaker phone. So I knew he was up to something. So I trapsed on down to his little beat-off room and to my surprise sat the little fuck and his ugly ass wife. Along for the ride was the personnel/bookkeeper/his ex-girlfriend or who and Can-O-Corn refer to the ex-lush. "Come in and have seat was his demand.

I have to admit I was a little apprehensive but I didn't play my cards yet. See the Texas Hold 'em tournements are starting to payoff.

The small prick Mussolini, sitting straight back and proper so he good see over his calendar started off by saying, "We have a little problem in our office that needs to be addressed. You nkow Pirate I have expectations from my employees (keep in mind its only me and Can-O-Corn and the tit support system, his executive assistant that work there now). I expect that all employees will not be insubordinate, maintain a professional standard, and will not conspire againstg me with other employees." He was so proud of himself looking over to his big mama of a wife with the look of see mommy I can stick to the script.

I calmly looked at him and said, "I don't know where the problem is regarding those three things because we are in total agreement. I thought you called me down here to apologize for assaulting me and for asking me to falsifiy court documents."

Man this shit turned beat red. He didn't know how to respond. He started to say something which I cut him off with I didn't interupt you.

I then told him I had called the police and filed an assault complaint against him. He started to say something again and I halted him. I told him this was proceeded by him trying to get me to lie for him before the courts. Man his little brain started steaming.

"What do you mean assault you?" he stuttered.

I told him when he came across the table during the infamous meeting and he swung his fist at my face three or four time.

"I wasn't trying to hit you. I was just shaking my fist in your face."

I told him if I hadn't blocked him and moved back his shake would landed pretty hard on my nose. I saw it as a swing and so did Can-O-Corn who came between us.

"That's a difference of opinion." he claimed.

"I know that's why they have judges and juries so differences of opinions can be settled" I informed him. I also went on how he tried to get me lie for him and that's why he lost his cool. The puke then said he had asked me to lie but I had said no so he said, "OK". I then asked his two support broads if they got that in their notes?

He then said we don't want to get into saying people will be sued because he could counter sue. I asked him what he possibly could sue me for. Like a little kid he said, "Stuff."

What kind of stuff?

"Just stuff."

You have nothing to sue me for or you would have played that card. I then asked him if we were done and where is this going?

He said he will keep me but I have to be nice. I told him he has until Friday to let me know how he plans to solve this amicably before i start the next phase of getting his license revoked, ruining his reputation and suing him for creating a hostile environment.

I went out to my car with everything I owned smoked five smokes and headed for home. I have no idea where this will end up. Stay tuned for the call in survey results.