Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Tagged by Cheryl

Cheryl, has tagged me and wants to know a little more about me. So here goes:

Seven things I look for in the opposite sex:
1. Intelligence
2. Passion for life
3. Humor and wit
4. Fine features
5. Positive outlook
6. Healthy
7. Loves sex (a lot)

Seven things I want to do before I die:
1. See all four of my kids in product adult lives.
2. Publish a novel
3. Develop a nest egg from writing
4. Learn to truly surrender my worries to God
5. Learn to truly forgive
6. Develop a better relationship with my parents and siblings
7. Return to country living

Seven things I can not do:
1. Tolerate mean spirited people and their actions
2. Tolerate ignorance on one’s sleeve.
3. The Fonzie-sign, flip the bird, give high five, pick my nose or butt, and scratch my junk with both hands.
4. Use a hand operated can opener.
5. Suppress my personality or opinion.
6. Be overtly serious
7. Live without sex

Seven things I say most often:
1. “That’s what you get for doing your own thinking”
2. “Steers try, bulls do”
3. “That’s why I wasn’t hired to just sit there and look pretty”
4. “You know it, I know it the American people know it”
5. “Where’d you get your license? From your mom?”
6. “He couldn’t find his ass both hands in a small room with a map and a flashlight”
7. “Man he was a waste of sperm”

Seven books I love:
1. The Zen Art of Motorcycle Maintenance, Robert Pursig.
2. Travels with Charlie, John Steinbeck
3. Testament and A Time to Kill (tie), John Grisham
4. The Stand and Hearts of Atlantis (tie), Stephen King
5. Sailor on Horseback
6. Sea Wolf, Jack London
7. The Legend of Bagger Vance

Seven movies I love:
1. To Kill a Mockingbird
2. The Right Stuff
3. Citizen Kane
4. Shane
5. Dr. Strangelove
6. Annie Hall and Radio Days (tie)
7. The Cowboys