Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Pirate has been down of late

I have not been able to post anything of late because I have been dealing with a bad cold, hay-fever, and sore back. All I was capable of dong the last two days was sleep (because of the medicine), read and watch TV.

Yesterday was the nicest day of the hear in the Willamette Valley and all I could do was cough, sneeze, fart and ache. I have been walking around the house trying to do some business work, get my taxes done and blowing my nose.

Tomorrow I am going out on the road to talk with some potential clients and hope I can pursuade them to do business with me and not Sir Von Asswipe. I figure just dropping by their offices armed with a business card and a smile I might shake something loose. If not I at least got out and squeezed some hands.

Be careful I just sneezed all over the screen.

Peace...