Monday, May 16, 2005

I'm late, I'm late for a very important date

I feel like the rabbit in Alice in Wonderland. I don't have the time to properly blog today or for the last week for that matter. I'm on my way to Seattle for a court case ,then to northern Idaho to visit five seperate sawmills, and then to a few graduations.

Jock pulled his hamstring in the final at the district meet. He went into the 400m race with 51.6 time, second best in the league and came up lame in the final 100m. I was as proud of his effort as if he had won. He was down for a day and bounced back the next looking forward to his senior year next year. Good kid.

Slick's season came to abrupt end too. He personally told me he was glad it was over. He now is managing a band and wants to concentrate on being the next Colonel.

Little Sisters softball continues and will take Mrs. Pirate and myself into retirement if we aren't careful.

Blaze just got hired full time in Salem as a paramedic making us even more proud.

Alls well until the bills come in.