Wednesday, October 12, 2005

I've got an idea

Please read my other post if you are afraid of ideas. If not read this one too. I was thinking the other day how many of you are so darn talented and have found an outlet to express a lot of that talent. I thought why don't we as a group try to publish a book on a collection of short stories.

Nothing to big maybe 20 to 30 stories all approximately 2,500 words apiece. They can be of all sorts of topics, genres and lengths for that matter or pick a topic or genre and we all write something in that mode.

We have each others email addresses, we have each others blog addresses so we can develop a collection area and start banging out some good stuff. Who knows maybe we can all find a means to make a buck or two from our blogs. I mean O'Henry did this for decades and became the collector of all the annual winners of short stories. From these collections many a great writers evolved.

I need some feed back on this and any ideas you may have.