Thursday, October 06, 2005

I am back from Tacoma




Well the Can-O-Corn and myself got to Tacoma late Monday evening. Checked into the Sheraton (different rooms of course). I got stuck up on the 20th floor, I guess that is where they stick those that smoke. When I am on the road I have to have some vice. At home the brood gives me such a rash of crap I can never smoke in peace. So when I'm on the road, puff, puff, cough, my Marlboro Lights. Plus they go good with Coronas.

The next morning Sir Von Ass-Wipe called my room at 5:30 am and told me he wanted to meet for breakfast at 7. He had called the night before but I had asked Can-O-Corn and the family to call me on my cell so if my room phone rang I knew it had to be him. Sure enough at breakfast he asked me why I didn't call him back. He wanted to hang out together the night before. Right Bucko!

He wanted to go out to some strip joints. Yes, that's the last thing this Pirate wants to do is ruin my bad reputation by hanging out with pretty naked girls, an abundance of adult beverages and have H. Ross Perot (Sir Von Ass-Wipe's clone) in tow. "Noooo, me little blossom he is not me sidekick. He grew from a pimple on me arse, he did. How's bout you and me working on the last shred of cloth me dear?" Sorry I slipped into my old ways there.

Well, we were informed by the Sir Von Ass-Wipe and the attorney, Ms. Spackel (to denote the method she uses to apply her face) that Can-O-Corn and I wouldn't be needed for trial until "maybe" Wednesday. So we were sent out to play. When in Tacoma and you have nothing to do you? Go to Hooters? No Opie, sober Pirates take out their cameras and make like a tourist.

Wednesday afternoon we were finally told that we probably wouldn't be needed until next week. So I have a sneaky feeling that I'll see even more of Tacoma and so will you.