Thursday, December 08, 2005

Busy body in search of an idle time

I apologize for not being the blogger I know I can be but I have been extremely busy of late and having a difficult time posting the stories I would prefer and stopping by my linked blogs for the daily comments.

I have been very busy of late and need a day or two of idleness. As some of you know I work at a firm that has many open ventures and I am also a coordinator of a basketball league with over 2,000 athletes and coach a team of 8th grade girls myself. Along with that I have the duties of a family with three teenage kids and the need of my love by a 24 year old woman, Blaze. The last two weeks these obligations have consumed most of the time a 45 year old man has to offer.

To top off the daily grind I was informed this last week that my firm will be closing its doors December 31, leaving me on the unemployment line. Though I have been preparing to leave the firm at the first of the year but I was planning on my own terms of separation. So I have been diligently trying to put together a company of my own, during this hectic time of the year.

I have been meeting with at least one contact per day and doing my job to bring the work in progress to a conclusion in order to suffice the needs of my current clients. I look forward to this challenge but it has consumed all the extra hours I have between the cracks of my other obligations.

Please take the time to pray for me to have the energy and the good luck that is needed at this time and bear with me.