Thursday, December 15, 2005

I do plan to actually post something today

Been busy working at home today. Haven't showered yet and I took a nap. Boy am I ever ambitious. The kids knew I was home today so naturally three telephone calls from the three kids that still live at home. They needed me to run an errand for them. I also discovered that the two dogs fart more then I do. The schnauzer's don't stink as bad as the labs but his breath does, must be the kitty rocha.

Went to Blazes for dinner the other night. She and her beau invited all of us over for lasagna and salad. Had a great time taking pictures of the crew and will post them on the blog this week.

Had a great idea while we ate. I have been fortunate to have four kids. If I can convince them to all stay in the Salem area when they leave home and have families I would have a place to hangout and have dinner, watch TV, and fart at four different places a week. Man what an idiot I didn't have seven kids. Now I have to figure out what to do with the other three days.