Friday, October 14, 2005

Thanks Dan

Yesterday or the other day whatever Dan had tagged me and made me go back and find a previous post and extract a line from it. Well I did and then today i decided to put the whole thing out there until I get home tonight and can post something else.

Gallager doesn't have anything on me. Besides smashing watermelons he asks questions that make us ponder. Silly, inane stuff like why did God make flying squirrels? So they can swoop down on unsuspecting acorns? Why do stores that claim to be open 24/7 have locks on their doors?

I have a couple that bother the hell out of me.How does a blind man know he is done wiping after a healthy dump?

How come a woman could be arrested for smoking pot in the parking lot of an abortion clinic an hour after going through with the procedure?

How come a cop on a motorcycle can pull me over while I'm driving my Suburban which is equipped with six air bags and give me ticket because my shoulder strap from my seat belt is not "properly" over my shoulder?

Why do we keep lighting up when we are already high?

Why do people want to deny the existance of God with such vigor? If you don't believe he is there why bother with the argument unless you believe he is there. And if you believe he is there he must be one kick butt dude, so why mess with him?

These are only a couple of things I ponder on my daily commute to work.