Monday, October 24, 2005

Two, Two Mints in One



My first impression of these lovely little girls was, "Look a new improved version of the Olsen Twins." Two cuties to start legal countdown on as many pervs did with the Olsen twins. Then I read the story. I thought this has to be a joke. No one could possibly do what they have done to these two girls.

You see these two are Lamb and Lynx, they are known as "Prussian Blue". A singing duo. They are home schooled and highly intelligent, cute, giggle at the thought of boys, have posters of the newest and hottest celebraties on their walls. They spend a lot of their time on the telephone, "just talking". They just love the stores at the mall like, Claire's, that sell all the bracletes, anklets, pins and buttons. They just recently started using minimal amounts of make up and try to be as fashionable as young ladies can. Oh, yeah I forgot they are also Nazis.

Their mother and themselves explain their vision of home schooling, as that of white people trying to stay white. One of the girls was quoted as saying, " I just want to stay white, I love being white and I don't want that to change."

Believe me sweetie it won't unless you make it big and go off your rocker like Michael Jackson did. White is the color God gave you and you will most likely live with it until your final days in a bunker.

Apparently they are a new singing duo that focuses their music on spreading hate. They have developed quit a following and now David Duke uses them to open his speeches at the local Sheet Conventions and to get the audiences stirred up. There seems to be an appeal for these girls from all over America. Thay have record sales and their popularity is growing outside of Nazi and KKK picnics.

Last week I went off on how I think that most racism is manufacturered, now I think it is being produced in recording studios. It won't be long when we see the two starring in their own movies and videos. Then the anorexic episodes and then who they are dating shots all over the tabloids. Man give me the Coors Twins any day.