Saturday, November 19, 2005

Quick Post

Thanks for enjoying the music of late. I will hold off on it for awhile until I figure out how to shut off the previous one when I make a new post.

Mrs. Pirate has been trying to cheer me up today. She thinks I've been riled a little lately. I agree this last week was hell if you really care. Dealt with excess crap at work and had a situation that almost came to blows with a liar, cheat and thief. I told the prick if he ever showed his face around me ever again I'd stomp a mud puddle in his forehead. For a peaceful Pirate it wasn't good. I also was pissed off at those who wanted to inflict additional pain upon the soldiers and their families by creating political gains. But it looks like their attempts were pushed back by a 403 to 3 vote. I don't have the time to go into it or to address my buddy Rev. Dr. Abagambi's remarks because of Mrs. Pirate is getting her coat on and telling me I need to get my butt in gear. (No I'm not whipped I'm just desperate).

We have sunshine in Salem and she wants me to go get my haircut. I tell her God has been working on the top and the front of it why should I help him. Stop at the Book Bin and look around. See if there is any classical literature calling out my name this week. Maybe a Faulkner or a Miller or let's see any suggestions?

Grab a slice of bread at Great Harvest and make a depsoit at the bank.

The civil war between the Ducks and the Beavers is today so most football Oregonians are hunkering down for the right to brag. We live in a split house as far as the game goes. So it should be interesting.

I plan to do something on the blog tonight. I hope the muse is still awake then.