Monday, December 19, 2005

Tagged by Chloe

Chloe, my friend who is a freelance writer living in Greece with her young son has tagged me on this little, lets-find-out-more-about-you, survey. I think these surveys are funa dn give you an opportunity to post without turning on the artisic muse or bullshitting your way through a post.

I thank all of you for your comments about my family in the last post.

What was I doing 10 years ago?: I was working as a bureacrat for the state of Oregon harrassing hard working people and stealing their money to give it over to the government so they could allocatted the money to where it would give those in charge the best opportunity to be re-elected. It was a dead end job meant only for those who didn't mind being subjected to a mind-numb existance.

I also was an owner/operator of my own mobile lube company where I maitained the service schedules for two large utility companies and severtal small companies. I also was involved with my two brothers in a real estate owning and working your ass off venture. The kids were much younger and required more maitenance then they do today so I'd say my wife and I were running ragged.

What was I doing 5 years ago?: The drugs the government gave me to help maintain my subserviant manner was starting to wear off. I had moments of clearity and a vision of one day breaking out of "Processville" and becoming an independent thinker.

What was I doing last year?: Making Sir Von Asswipe and his lovely and gracious wife, Peach a butt load of money. But I must be honest they were paying better then anyone had ever paid me before.

What was I doing yesterday?: Finishing the final touches of the Christmas shop-lifting (just kidding). And enjoying the cold wet and snowy weather of the Willamette Valley.

5 yummy things I like:

1. pepperoni & olives pizza (cold or hot it just doesn't matter)
2. cheese cake
3. potatoes (see Dan you do put an E in there when it is plural)
4. Georgia Mudfudge blizzard at DQ and sex.
5. French roast coffee. (thick, hot with lots of sugar and cream)


5 things I know by heart:

1. Bank account number
2. social security number
3. driver's license number
4. I am loved by family, friends and God
5. The lyrics to Rhimestone Cowboy and Running Bare

5 Things I do if I had lots of money:

1. eliminate all my families money problems
2. set up a trust fund to supply money for college and future business ventures for anyone related to my wife or myself for generations. (i.e. put the words "inheritance" and "retirement" into our family's lineage)
3. Travel the world
4. Own a bookstore
5. Have a home in many different places around the world.

5 places I'd escape to:

1. Belize
2. Scotland
3. Ireland
4. Nova Scotia
5. Greece

5 Favorite TV shows

1. My Name is Earl
2. The Office
3. West Wing
4. Family Guy
5. Medium

5 Things I would never wear:

1. chasity belt
2. Dress
3. Dallas Cowboy shirt
4. A halo
5. Swaztika

5 Things I enjoy doing:

1. making love
2. laughing and being with people
3. intellectually discussing deep matters with those who agree and disagree.
4. reading and writing
5. quiet time for myself, alone to reflect and mellow out

I want to tag. Dale, Kristi, Cheryl, Jen (bbgirl), Margaret, Blither, Opie and Hoss.