Friday, March 03, 2006

I'm hurt how can I ever go on?

You know I was happily telling everyone about my love for Condi Rice (and yes she use to let me call her that until yesterday). I've been going around telling everyone how smart I think she is and how desirable she has become since she began her daily workout program. Then yesterday she went in front of congress and totally destroyed my reputation. She impunned me. Or should i say "belittled" me?

When Ted Kennedy and then Barbara Boxer asked her why she no longer wanted to date the Pirate or to be seen in public with him, she told them:




Because he is only this big!

I felt betrayed. All this time I told her I was only going to put just a quarter of myself into the relationship until she got elected. She said she had no problem with that. But my guess someone at NSA heard a few of my two hour long telephone conversations with Rev. Dr. Abagambi and told her what I was saying about not wearing no damn gown at the sweetheart's ball. You gotta worry about these jealous little busybodies that work in DC. They will bring you down just when you least expect it.

So I called her up and gave her my side of the story. In her often considered cute but not if you're on the receiving end butt chewing manner, she also told me she didn't have time to discuss all this drama bull and had better things to do, like help pick another supreme court justice since Ruthy has taken to nodding off during hearings.