Friday, April 28, 2006

Its been tough to post lately

With so much to do and so little time to do it in, I have neglected the blog a lot of late. Many times something happens in my coherent moments and i think I should write a post about that. Then I am off to another track meet or a meeting with a potential client. This week we have been to six track meets and had family from out of town staying with us.

Not only is it tough to post it is even tougher to read my favorite blogs and leave comments. I feel like I have been a poor friend or a neglectful participant. But I assure this next week will be different. I have a lot to rant and rave about, plenty to brag about and even more topics to quander.

Right now I just put a Jerry Jeff Walker CD in and will address a report a new client has suggested and concentrate on putting money in the bank and food in the trough. And listen to Mr. Bojangles sip his brews.

Peace...