Friday, September 08, 2006

I think she's trying to get my attention






I have often made comments and written posts on how Paris Hilton is my kind of gal. Apparently she hasn't heard or has not read my blog. Now she has pulled out all the stops and is going all trailer park on us.

Is this a ploy to attract a real man? Is she sending a message to Mel Gibson that she's ready to play Bonnie Parker in a remake of Bonnie and Clyde?

It appears that Paris has little if any anger toward the Jews but has no problem snubbing Carl Jr.'s. When she was arrested for having a little too much to drink she claimed she was heading for the In N Out for a burger. What, aren't there any cars that need to be washed at Carl Jr.'s? Maybe she was trying to avoid any embarassment for Carl Jr.'s?

Do you think there will be a public backlash? Maybe there will be some video of her doing community service work. I can see her all duded out in an orange safety vest and wearing a white hard hat as she strolls along picking up garbage beside a highway, working up a sweat. Or teaching middle school girls how to properly apply make up so they won't look skanky.

My guess is she will be on Larry King next week talking about global warming and why the "pretty people" and those who matter in the celebrity world, think President Bush is stupid.

Why haven't they released her mug shot? I want to see how she looks all disshoveled and sleepy eyed with a little drool running down the side of her chin. Now that would be hot.

Will someone tell her I noticed her before she goes and hurts someone? Tell her I'll be at Carl Jr.'s trying to smooth things over for her.

Peace...