Saturday, April 07, 2007

That just ain't funny dude.

A couple of weeks ago I went to a political party and met this sweaty tubby dude that kept following me around cracking jokes that just weren't funny.

Finally, I said Al tell me your best joke. He thought for a second or two and then hiccupped and smiled. "I'll show, I'll shhhow you that I have the longest, ummm, the longest umm, thumb in the, worrrr, the world". As he kept poking me in the chest.

I said "What? The longest what?"

"The longest thumbbbb" he repeated. " you know what you have one of". Sorry bout that old pirate. hiccup. burp."

"Okay. Let's see this longest thumBBB". As I removed his arm from around my neck and pushed him slightly away to avoid the stench of his political punch.

He showed me his thumb and I must be honest with you I wasn't all that impressed. I said "Al. You ain't that funny dude.


You should ask to be on that stupid Bill Mahuer show on HBO."

Then he looked both ways making sure Tipper wasn't watching or anyone in the press for that matter, liked the ends of his thumb and stuck it up his rear port hole.

Shazam he maybe onto something there.

I will certainly take him more seriously from now on. It became a real hit the rest of the night. You constantly saw him pulling people aside and going through the same routine. As I was leaving I heard these two asking him to do it again over and over at least twelve times.


Me thinks these three have had too much political partying.



Peace...