Thursday, January 12, 2006

Thank you

I thank you all for recent comments on Blaze's post on Ryan. It meant a lot to her and to me as well.

I apologize for not posting much of late. I have been up to my eye brows with my new business and the basketball league of which I am a coach and coordinator. This week I have had little time to drop in and let everyone know that I'm still here.

Though it has been a bumpy road of late for friends of my daughter and myself it has not been nearly as bad on us as these recent loses have been on the immediate families. I appreciate all of your prayers in both Phil's and Ryan's loses. I am confident these prayers will find their way into these two mens families and provide comfort in ways we will never know.

I've been trying to get thirty new letters and phone calls completed each day in my business. This goal has found itself to be quite a task to anage every day. So far I have met the goal of at least thirty per day. If anything I'm keeping the next postage increase at bay.

Sir Von Asswipe and his lovely and gracious wife, Peach called tghe other day and tried to rip me for soliciting people they claim are their clients. Since I never signed a non-compete and Asswipe did provide a letter that he was retiring, I told him business is business. Sorry he feels tread upon but he should have considered that when he kicked Can-O-Corn and myself to the curb.

You should have heard the sawed-off piece of ass wipe as he screamed and yelled at me on the phone and made threat after threat. I thought I was witnessing my first self-combustion over the phone. He was telling me I have dug a deep hole for myself and he won't help me out of it.

I kept asking him why it mattered since he was retiring? He told me to send him my mailing list so he could gleem out those clients he feels are his. My response was, RIGHT!.

No, no, sputnik, you send me your list and I'll do the gleeming. Just as you thought it was safe to go back in the water and this jerk shows up and tries crapping in the water.

Well that's the way I found it.

Peace...