Tuesday, January 03, 2006

First Day In charge

I did get the 250 letters into the mailbox last night but this morning I woke up sicker then a dog. My holiday festives shooting out in both directions in a Sam Hell hurry. Dizzy, aching and a slight fever. Can you believe it I have to call in on my first day in charge.

So I wandered downstairs to the cell phone and called my home phone and left a message. It was great I tired to make my voice sound like I was possibly on my last breath. "Heellloooo, Pirate. I don't fell good todayyy. I'm stying home in bed."

I hope he doesn't call me back and rip into me. Calling me a no good for nothing, lazy lay about deck hand.

I hope none of you gets this bug.

***Update; felt better in the afternoon and got at it. I picked up a couple of projects from a contact. He needs my work in Idaho next week. So far so good.