Thursday, December 29, 2005

Just a Quick Post

I wanted to let you all to know that I'm still alive and kicking. Had a great Christmas and enjoyed being with the brood. A lot of laughs, watched a lot of movies and ate a lot of food.

Today is my last day slaying dragons for Sir Von Asswipe and his lovely and gracious wife, Peach. Since Peach has to have one of her hooves repaired they decided to close a day earlier. The master will be taking Can-O-Corn and myself to a swanky upscale place for lunch today. I hope he plans on picking up the tab.

I have already picked a job project ofr the first two weeks of 2006. I am getting this feeling that this new venture may turn out to be just what the doctor ordered. I have already set up my schedule starting next Tuesday. Drop the Mrs. Pirate off at work at 6:30, drop Lil Sis off at school around 7:00. Go for a morning walk or run, coffee and blog, work on whatever I am writing for an hour or two and then work on whatever projects I have going for my business. My blood pressure is already dropping.