Friday, April 20, 2007

Three Things

I was pressed for time today. A deadline for a project due next Wednesday, lil sister and Slick having a track meet in Eugene today and getting ready for the Pirate-in-laws next week. I couldn't think of anything to write this morning and Peach bailed me out. I have not done many of these because I don't really like them for myself but this one was easy and quick.

Three Things That Scare Me
1. Clowns.
2. Rosie O’Donnell.
3. heights, flying, ladders.

Three People Who Make Me Laugh
1. Larry the Cable Guy.
2. Patrick McManus. Field and Stream humourist, writer
3. Nancy Pelosi and the rest of her dwarfs.

Three Things I Love
1. Life.
2. People that love me.
3. Music.

Three Things I Hate
1. Brussel sprouts
2. lackanucky
3. 5 AM

Three Things I Don’t Understand
1. why people get so indignate when others disagree with them
2. daytime TV
3. Immigrants to the USA that demand we cater to their culture

Three Things On My Desk
1. laptop
2. several piles of paper and stuff, basically a mess
3. three empty coffee cups

Three Things I Want To Do Before I Die
1. my 96th birthday
2. have Angelina Jolie make me breakfast
3. explain to Mrs. Pirate I was only ministering Angelina Jolie

Three Things I Can Do
1. walk 30 miles a week with a peg leg
2. type with one hand a hook
3. stick out my tongue and touch my nose

Three Things I Can’t Do
1. scratch the middle of my neck
2. be serious for 24 hours
3. convince Angelina Jolie that Brad is a wimp.

Three Things I Think You Should Listen To:
1. your intuition
2. 60s and 70s rock
3. Rush

Three Things You Should Never Listen To
1. someone belittling you or your family
2. Rap music
3. people that think your ideas and drams are bunk

Three Things I’d Like To Learn:
1. the secret to life
2. how to live comfortably by doing nothing the rest of my life
3. if there was someone on the grassy knoll, are there UFOs, Nessy, and Big Foot

Three Favorite Foods:
1. Steak and baked potatoes
2. Chinese
3. Pork chops and applesauce

Three Things I Regret
1. not spending as much time with Blaze when she was growing up.
2. spending too much time smoking dope, cigarettes, and the money spent doing it.
3. watching English Patient.

I didn't tag anyone else but if you think you should do this, knock yourself out and blame me.


Peace...